Wheeew! I’m back online and now with a nice new writing blog! And let me tell you what I went through to find my back into the cyber world. Because I backed out pretty far, so far that Facebook emailed to yell at me for my lack of paying attention to any electronic device but a phone and a clock. And don’t worry. I have multiple, perfect excuses for not being a productive writer and blogger.
1. Um—cooking food?! At home there’s this magical room called a “kitchen” and I can actually make what I want to eat instead of having to stand in line and buy something! But kitchens can be dangerous, too: strange, tiny creatures called “little sisters” have been known to lurk around the cabinets and love to photobomb Instagrammy pics of homemade cuisine!
2. It’s hard to be on the internet while you’re outside in the chilly winter wonderland, especially when you’re being pulled on a historic tour by two ginormous Belgian horses! My cousin thought they were going to step on us if we got to close, but they were sweetie pies.
3. After said historic tour, WiFi or Word documents are still nowhere to be found as you explore a castle made of ice! It’s still under construction, but it was already pretty imposing. We climbed on it and pretended to haul pieces off. I couldn’t feel my toes. :)
4. It’s also hard to type when you can breath about as well as Kiera Knightly right before she toppled off the stone wall in Curse of the Black Pearl. My little sister is having a Valentine’s Day dance this Friday and my great aunt sent her some antique dresses and this one was too big for her. I couldn’t take deep breaths, but check out my waist!
5. Playing with my almost 15-yr old doggy was also more important than blogging or writing. Can you blame me?
Other perfectly fabulous excuses: shopping for Valentine’s and almost buying a $40 stuffed bear because your non-existent love and family won’t buy it for you; almost adopting a tiny pig named Walter in a heart bandanna, or just generally spending time with family you haven’t seen in three weeks.
OOH, ALSO A BONUS #6 EXCUSE OF
FINDING OUT THERE WAS A PUPPY IN YOUR DORM WHILE YOU WERE GONE SO NOW YOU CANNOT POSSIBLY PRODUCE ANYTHING OF WORTH
Favorite excuse not to write/blog? Tell me! :D
Official website of Rachael Kosinski, 24.
Pen for hire.